1; Meet a cute boy.
2;Water-gun paint war.
3;Huge Hornet War.
6;Go to a concert.
7;Go To The Beach
8;Lots of Bonfires
9;Huge Boy-Girl water balloon fight
10;Take a photo everyday of Summer
11;Get Henna Tattoos
12;Extreme Shopping trip
13;Get An IPHONE
14;Hide-n-Seek in Walmart.
16;See a Fortune Teller
17;Tandum Bike Ride
18;Silly String War
20;Thrift Store Shopping
22;Road Trip out of state.
23;Meet Someone Famous
24;Get a Pen Pal
25;Get a Good Tan
26;MAKE THIS THE BEST SUMMER YET!!
1; Meet a cute boy.
Then make a list and check them off! You can be AMAZING!
1. Be a “yes” girl for a day
2. <3 Fall Deeply In Love <3
3. Solve a Rubik’s cube all by myself
4. Teach myself how to play guitar and piano
5. Watch the sun set and rise
6. Camp outside my back yard
7. Have a picnic
8. Watch a meteor shower
9. Have a boys vs. girls water balloon fight
10. Laugh so hard I cry
11. Pull an all-nighter
12. Meet someone famous
13. Be in the background of a random persons photo
14. Have a photo shoot
15. Do something that scares me
16. Go rock climbing
17. Plan my own road trip
18. Discover what life really means to me
19. Go bare back riding
20. Watch a black – and – white classic movie
21. Make a friendship bracelet
22. Leave a letter on someone’s car window
23. Play hide and go seek in the Mall! :D
24. Walk behind & copy a stranger until they notice me
25. Have a Mall scavenger hunt!
26. Spend an afternoon watching the clouds
27. Spend a night watching the stars
28. Write a song
29. Eat a hot chili pepper or a jalapeno
30. Grow a plant on my windowsill
31. Blow soap bubbles
32. Carve a heart + my name + someone else’s name into a tree
33. Take a photo every day of the summer
34. Play Flashlight tag
35. Dance in the rain
36. Splash my feet in a fountain
37. Go to a concert
38. Send balloon messages to people
39. Draw my family tree
40. Rebuild a relationship with somebody that I used to know
41. Write and mail a letter to an athlete, an author, and a role model
42. End up kissing someone special on the 4th of July, under the mistletoe, in the rain, on New Year’s Eve, and under fireworks
43. Go on a road trip with my best friend
44. Go see my favorite band in concert with my girlfriends <3
Go zip lining o
Go across the world w/ friends o
Meet a celebrity o
Move to a house near the ocean o
Go to Hawaii o
Be followed by celebrities (twitter) o
Hug Justin Bieber and tell him he’s my lifesaver o
Get a BELIEVE tattoo o
Own more than a hundred pair of shoes o
Move to a big house England, London or California o
Meet Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner, Bruno Mars, 1D, Janoskians and Connor Maynard o
Own a range rover o
Go on a no budget shopping spree o
Party on a yacht o
Get the hottest body for summer 2013 o
Get my lips pierced o
Travel abroad, Miami London, Rome, Paris, Cali and L.A o
Own Supras o
Take a picture under the Vegas sign
Get 5/5 on twitter (1D) o
Date a surfer o
Date an Irish boy o
Find my style o
Meet Arianna Grande o
Learn how to skateboard and play guitar o
Sleep on the beach o
Jump in a pool fully clothed o
Have a water gun fight o
Lay in the road in the middle of the night o
Go to a Justin Bieber concert o
Date Austin Mahone o
Win a contest o
Actually finish the bucket list o
Walk on the Hollywood walk of fame o
1. Meet celebrities
2. become a celeberity
3. buy all the clothes you wish you could have…including shoes accessories and handbags
4. have your own star on Hollywood Bullivard
5. Be on a run-way, red carpet, tv schow, movie etc.
6. live in a mansion
7. move to New York City
8. visit the Jersey Shore House
9. get an apartment or condo with my best friend
10. travel with my best friend (Puerto Rico, Spain, France, Paris, Mulan, Italy, England, Australia, California, Flordia, New York, and Canada)
sounds amazing and I will definitely be adding some of these to my list!
25 Things To Do Before You Turn 25
1. Make peace with your parents. Whether you finally recognize that they actually have your best interests in mind or you forgive them for being flawed human beings, you can’t happily enter adulthood with that familial brand of resentment.
2. Kiss someone you think is out of your league; kiss models and med students and entrepreneurs with part-time lives in Dubai and don’t worry about if they’re going to call you afterward.
3. Minimize your passivity.
4. Work a service job to gain some understanding of how tipping works, how to keep your cool around assholes, how a few kind words can change someone’s day.
5. Recognize freedom as a 5:30 a.m. trip to the diner with a bunch of strangers you’ve just met.
6. Try not to beat yourself up over having obtained a ‘useless’ Bachelor’s Degree. Debt is hell, and things didn’t pan out quite like you expected, but you did get to go to college, and having a degree isn’t the worst thing in the world to have. We will figure this mess out, I think, probably; the point is you’re not worth less just because there hasn’t been an immediate pay off for going to school. Be patient, work with what you have, and remember that a lot of us are in this together.
7. If you’re employed in any capacity, open a savings account. You never know when you might be unemployed or in desperate need of getting away for a few days. Even $10 a week is $520 more a year than you would’ve had otherwise.
8. Make a habit of going outside, enjoying the light, relearning your friends, forgetting the internet.
9. Go on a 4-day, brunch-fueled bender.
10. Start a relationship with your crush by telling them that you want them. Directly. Like, look them in the face and say it to them. Say, I want you. I want to be with you.
11. Learn to say ‘no’ — to yourself. Don’t keep wearing high heels if you hate them; don’t keep smoking if you’re disgusted by the way you smell the morning after; stop wasting entire days on your couch if you’re going to complain about missing the sun.
12. Take time to revisit the places that made you who you are: the apartment you grew up in, your middle school, your hometown. These places may or may not be here forever; you definitely won’t be.
13. Find a hobby that makes being alone feel lovely and empowering and like something to look forward to.
14. Think you know yourself until you meet someone better than you.
15. Forget who you are, what your priorities are, and how a person should be.
16. Identify your fears and instead of letting them dictate your every move, find and talk to people who have overcome them. Don’t settle for experiencing .000002% of what the world has to offer because you’re afraid of getting on a plane.
17. Make a habit of cleaning up and letting go. Just because it fit at one point doesn’t mean you need to keep it forever — whether ‘it’ is your favorite pair of pants or your ex.
18. Stop hating yourself.
19. Go out and watch that movie, read that book, listen to that band you already lied about watching, reading, listening to.
20. Take advantage of health insurance while you have it.
21. Make a habit of telling people how you feel, whether it means writing a gushing fan-girl email to someone whose work you love or telling your boss why you deserve a raise.
22. Date someone who says, “I love you” first.
23. Leave the country under the premise of “finding yourself.” This will be unsuccessful. Places do not change people. Instead, do a lot of solo drinking, read a lot of books, have sex in dirty hostels, and come home when you start to miss it.
24. Suck it up and buy a Macbook Pro.
25. Quit that job that’s making you miserable, end the relationship that makes you act like a lunatic, lose the friend whose sole purpose in life is making you feel like you’re perpetually on the verge of vomiting. You’re young, you’re resilient, there are other jobs and relationships and friends if you’re patient and open.